Serving is vital to Bridges. In fact, serving flows from the heart of Bridges. There are two primary ways to serve: serving within Bridges, and serving beyond Bridges.
Serving within Bridges
Sunday morning service opportunties include:
- Setting up equipment for the 10 a.m. worship gathering. Tasks include driving the trailer to MATC, putting up the Bridges signs and flags, unloading the trailer, setting up the sound system, placing Bibles on the chairs, setting up the internal Bridges banners, folding bulletins, and more.
- Setting up the multimedia equipment and running the worship slides during the worship gathering.
- Greeters and usher who welcome and assist visitors and Bridges regular attenders.
- Nursery care.
- Teach Sunday school.
- Bringing coffee and refreshments and setting up the refreshment table.
- Musicians and singers who lead the worship gatherings.
- Photography and videography in the worship gatherings.
Service opportunities during the week include:
- Preparing bulletins, flyers, inserts.
- Writing news releases, developing communication and market materials.
- Preparing multimedia slides for Sunday worship gatherings.
- Website development and maintenance.
- Hosting small groups.
- Leading small groups.
- Participating in prayer.
- And a lot more!
Serving beyond Bridges
- Building relationships with neighbors and co-workers.
- Planning outreach projects.
- Participating in outreach projects.
- Literature distribution.
- Serving in community service opportunities .
If you'd like to learn more about service opportunities within Bridges contact Mike Kleven:
/ 262-825-3224. If you'd like to learn more about service opportunities beyond Bridges check out the Outreach Projects page on this website and/or contact Paul Rowlett: